Data Rights Assertions are how Intellectual Property (IP) Providers Convey IP Rights to U.S. Government Customers
This panel will discuss:
1. The various forms of data rights, ranging from limited and restricted rights, all the way to unrestricted rights, and how determinations are made as to the appropriate level of rights to convey.
2. Examples of correct and incorrect assertions.
3. Why it is important for data rights to be accurate throughout the supply chain from original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to final U.S. Government customers.
4. Data rights implications for commercial products and services
5. Industry-specific (e.g., healthcare, aerospace, etc.) nuances.
6. Significant court cases.
7. How different U.S. Government agencies approach data rights.
Start Time: 16:00
End Time: 17:30
Le Centre Sheraton Montréal 1201 Boul. René-Lévesque O, Montréal, QC, H3B 2L7