Early Bird Rates available until 13 February 2023!
|All rates are in USD$||EARLY||STANDARD|
|1 DECEMBER 2022 – 13 FEBRUARY 2023||14 FEBRUARY 2023 – 29 APRIL 2023|
|LES YOUNG MEMBER/STUDENT||$850||$950|
Registration Fee includes:
- Conference attendance
- Conference bag and materials
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- All evening social events (Sunday-Tuesday)
Add-on Education Courses
- LES100 Training Course (29 April)
- Negotiation Skills Practicum (29-30 April)
- Foundations in IP Valuation (3 May)
- Due Diligence (3 May)
- Mechanics of a License (4 May)
- CLP Exam Review (4 May)
Register for these courses by using the above Conference registration link. Further details can be found here.
Accompanying Person Fee includes social events only:
- Welcome Reception (Sunday, 30 April 2023)
- Gala Dinner (Monday, 1 May 2023)
- Farewell Event (Tuesday, 2 May 2023)
- Download a list of add-on activities to do in Montréal.
LES International Management & Delegates’ Meeting (IMDM)
Kindly note that the Annual Conference will be preceded by the IMDM taking place on 28 April – 29 April 2023.
The IMDM is open to designated LES Society International Delegates, LES Society Leadership, LESI Committee Chairs/Vice Chairs, Past LESI Society Presidents plus, the current & incoming LESI Board Members.
You must be fully registered and have paid the relevant registration fee to obtain a letter of invitation for visa purposes.
Requests should be made by email to email@example.com
The request must contain the following details:
- Full name including title (Mr., Mrs., Prof., Dr., etc), Given (First) Name, Family (Last) Name
- Email address, mailing address and company
- Copy of passport with passport no. and personal details
All refund requests must be made via email to the Conference Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cancellations made before 13 February 2023 will entitle the delegate to a refund of the pre-paid fees less an administration charge of $50. No refund will be made after 13 February 2023 and delegate is still liable for full payment.