|All rates are in USD$||STANDARD|
|14 FEBRUARY 2023 – 29 APRIL 2023|
|LES YOUNG MEMBER/STUDENT||$950|
Registration Fee includes:
- Conference attendance
- Conference bag and materials
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- All evening social events (Sunday-Tuesday)
- Critical industry insights on IP and business and networking which you won’t find anywhere else
Add-on Education Courses
Click to view course details
- LES100 Training Course (29 April)
- Negotiation Skills Practicum (29-30 April)
- Foundations in IP Valuation (3 May)
- Due Diligence (3 May)
- Mechanics of a License (4 May)
- CLP Exam Review (4 May)
Conference attendees can add any of the above courses to their conference registration or register for education courses only.
Accompanying Person Fee includes social events only:
- Welcome Reception (Sunday, 30 April 2023)
- Gala Dinner (Monday, 1 May 2023)
- Farewell Event (Tuesday, 2 May 2023)
- Download a list of add-on activities to do in Montréal.
LES International Management & Delegates’ Meeting (IMDM)
Kindly note that the Annual Conference will be preceded by the IMDM taking place on 28 April – 29 April 2023.
The IMDM is open to designated LES Society International Delegates, LES Society Leadership, LESI Committee Chairs/Vice Chairs, Past LESI Society Presidents plus, the current & incoming LESI Board Members.
You must be fully registered and have paid the relevant registration fee to obtain a letter of invitation for visa purposes.
Requests should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The request must contain the following details:
- Full name including title (Mr., Mrs., Prof., Dr., etc), Given (First) Name, Family (Last) Name
- Email address, mailing address and company
- Copy of passport with passport no. and personal details
All refund requests must be made via email to the Conference Office (email@example.com).
Cancellations made before 13 February 2023 will entitle the delegate to a refund of the pre-paid fees less an administration charge of $50. No refund will be made after 13 February 2023 and delegate is still liable for full payment.